Monday, February 23, 2009

Its Funn

Finally a New Week is here!
As usual Boredom Kills me at home..
February is gonna end this week and there comes March.
Thats so fast.
Anyway Got lots of plans this week
Many things are yet to be settled.
I need some time i guess
Its hard for me but easy for you i guess! haha
Anyway miss bajans .
Its been a little long since we had bajans.
Recently was Thaipusam i guess.
Thanks to Ana who dun fail to put a smile on my face everyday!
Miss akka jes calls. hahah. SHE IS BUSY!!!
Miss Praveena lots
And DEBRAAA WHERE ARE YOU?
Cant Wait for Saturday.
haha.


*I am sorry if i hurt you but There's No way For this.
I am Depressed by your words
I didn't expect that from you!
haha.

AND LIFE GOES ON HAPPILY..
When I was just a little girl my mama used to tuck me into bed
and she'd read me a story
It always was about a princess in distress
and how a guy would save her and end up with her glory
I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be
Then one day I realized that fairy tale life wasn't for me