Sunday, March 1, 2009

1ST March 2009 is here.
One more month left for me to enter into my new territory.
haha
As usual its so bored at home
Cant wait for the biggest event this Saturday.
Its Our DANCE COMPETITION!
Dun really know what to wear! Still in the midst of thinking.. he he
I am doing Ushering . Hahha Love that at all times!
Saturday was fun as usual.
Pink Panther was damn fun.
So funny.
The day was good
I miss the day!
Meeting went well at mama house
later at night we went to give away flyers to passer by regarding the DANCE COMPETITION!
Soo Fun Doing it esp with Guna anna!
Had dinner with Loved ones then Went back to mama house to sleep!
hahah! That's it for this weekend!
Tmrw need to settle my Admin stuff regarding school before Enrollment day!


*Aaeta Thank you so much.
I just love the presence of you at all times even if you are IRRITATING Na. haha!
Thangachi loves you Aaeta!



I LOVE YOU ANA!