Friday, February 20, 2009

I am Lost!

Its Been A week After Valentine's Day!
The day was great! Unforgettable!
Anyway This week went so fast.
Its nearing the End. For this week nothing so special.
Praveena just left to MELBOURNE!
I am really missing her even if its just one day since she left!
Its a little hard for me.
Now gaya is also there and praveena is also there leaving me here! haha
Waiting for my Babe to return! I hope she enjoys her days there. Take care Praveena.
AND..

To tell about myself
i am not being myself for almost three days.
Some unwanted things ARE bothering me for quite some time
I am just confused and Scared about myself.
AND i didnt expect that from you. You Made me down!
As usual i did share it with Ana but wasn't so specific about it to him
But i guess he knows me well
Anyway na, It seems that our bond grows more and more better.
I am so happy to have you beside me at all times Na
Tears of joy when you told me many things that i didn't realize it from you
Thangachi Loves you Aaeta!

Anddddd AKKA JES I MISSED YOU FOR TWO WEEKS
Was so great to hear you today
I miss you and i love you! HUGSSS!