Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

This Was My First Valentine Day Out! Every Year Ive Got School Celebrating That Special Day in School Was Something That We always Look Forward to. Exchanging The Gifts And Showing How Much Of Love We have for Our Friends In school I miss Those Days! Anyway Valentines Day Was so Great For me This year In The Morning Went over To Meet J. Had Breakfast In Ya Kun Toast ( OK now, Ana stop Laughing ) Had Some Chatting And Gift Exchanging Love that Rose And Accessories J. Cant Forget Those Song Lines That You Sang For me. Haha. Even though it sounded A little Funny haha It Was So Sweet J.
Thank you
!
Afternoon Went To meet My Precious One Sorry Na I was Late. I made you wait! haha Thanks lots for Spending Time With me on this Special Day Na! I loved The Food And The Movie! JAI OH! Remember NA? It was So Nice To have you beside me Aaeta. Even if You Teased Me Badly Down the Road! haha And Aaeta Definitely You are more Precious to me than anyone Who just Entered My life! Thanks for that Small Little Frame That Has Those Beautiful Notes on it! You are Treasured by me Na! You asked me what will i do if you not in this world right? I wont sit beside and cry or Laugh Na I will come with you there! I love you AaetA!


At Night Went to Have Dinner with Sithi! haha. Thank you Sithi for that hearty Meal That i had! I dun Always tell you how much i treasure you and Sitappa BUT YOU TWO HAVE THE SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART! THANK YOU!