Saturday, January 31, 2009

REPUBLIC POLY!

OK, got my Posting Results
The day before, i was having nightmares about the course that i was going to be enrolled.
haha.
OK la i got the course that i was interested in but just that REPUBLIC POLY is so far for me
Akka jes suggested me to Appeal and i wanted to. Thanks akka for at least hearing to me.
I was upset and down for some people's UNWANTED COMMENTS.
I couldn't take the fact that People always have something to comment about my achievements or anything that i am newly enrolled in. That's so Irritating and somehow the respect and that little bit of love that i have for that person is just decreasing. Anyway to console myself i had to tell myself that THIS IS WAD GOD WANTED ME TO DO THIS IS WAD I AM GOING TO DO. HE SHOWED ME THE RIGHT PATH AND I WILL DO MY BEST IN IT. HE IS WITH ME AND HE WILL SHOW THE RIGHT PATH FOR ME AT ALL TIMES.

Anyway i cant believe that i am gonna move on to the the next level of studies
hmmm i got to work hard from now on!
AND Thaipusam is coming
IC for this month is Karthik annae and ME! HAHA. Soo funny. But i am excited to do it.
And...
Missing My Praveena
Its Been Quite long since i chatted on the phone with her. She is busy with things.
Gaya is leaving tommorrow to Perth!
Got to go Airport to Say BYEBYE to her. haha
Gonna Miss ya babe
Call us when you are there as ususl lets talk for hours! haha
Im Missing Aaeta too.