Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! I miss school celebrations during Chinese New Year in the school hall We Use to sing Songs and we Have Half days for that Day! So funn! MISSED IT THO! OK For Chinese year went over to the beach at ECP! Hahah love the place! Was great spending time with all my loved ones It was definitely a bonding time for us. Swimming was good I managed to Go a little further with the help of Many! haha Thanks to Ana who brought me to the far place where i love to feel the BIG WAVES WHICH WAS HITTING MY FACE AT ALL TIMES HAHA. BBQ WAS GREAT. Was having some games And not forgetting our DOG AND BONE GAME! My god, damn fun and soo tiring! The day was filled with So much fuunnn and laughter and lots of good bonds with everybody! Thanks to vadi anna for carrying me to drop in the sea. haha Thanks to dinesh anna who made me scream all the while in the sea Thanks to aaeta for STANDING my stubborness an bringing to my favourite spot! haha HAHAHA. LOVELY DAY! I ENJOYED IT! PHOTOS ARE IN MY FRIENDSTER. VERY LAZY TO UPLOAD HERE! HAHA Ps:
**Praveena I miss you SO MUCH.
**Gaya i am gonna miss you again.

**J. Lets meet up soon.

**Aaeta I love you.


I LOVE THE SHIRT THAT ANA BOUGHT ME!
AND THE EARRINGS THAT AKKA JES BOUGHT ME! HAHA