Sunday, January 25, 2009

I AM HAPPY!

Hey I am Back With a New Post!
Hahaha I Just Cant Wait For Tmrw's Outing With All My Akkas And Annas. OK This Week Was Definitely Good Filled with lots of surprises , lots of funn , lots of love , lots of laughter and many more! Arrival of Mama was the first Thing of this week. A end to my This year Karthikai Masam Vegetarian was over too Had A feast in mama house on that day Was So Glad to have him back with us I missed him tho. And the trip to CHANGI AIRPORT WITH MY ONE AND ONLY AKKA JES WAS FUNNN.. Haha. She knows why! Thanks akka for your treat at KOMALAS AND THE CUTE EARRINGSS. HAHA Then Tuesday Was a stay at home thingy
Then Wednesday was the Best day .
Hhahah Met Up with My Singaravelu and My Loosu Gaya for our ECP TRIP! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF FUNN AND LAUGHTER
I HAD
REALLY A GOOD DAY THANKS TO THEM WHO DUN FAIL TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE.
I WAS DAMN EXCITED TO SEE THEM AT
CITYHALL
Surprisingly I Met Ana there too. Damn Surprising It was so perfect that i would actually bump into him at cityhall Mrt Station
Trust me i was really Sad that i
couldn't see Aaeta when he arrived in Singapore!
God Is Great!
Thanks
Ayyapa!

Then
Saturday Ana came over here Thank a million for the things you bought for me Na.
So sweet of you.

Had Lunch treat from him at Long John Sliver
thank you na! I owe you Big!
Then a Good Time at VIVO CITY Level four, looking at the
water and singing songs!
I love the day i spent with
Aaeta and it was so Nice to have him Beside me at all times I love You Na so much.
Then Sunday Which is TODAY was a stay at home thingy.
CANT WAIT FOR TMRW!


PS: HEY J. I MISSED YOU TOO. CANT WAIT TO SEE YA. SEE YA SOON K. LOTS OF MISSES!