Sunday, January 18, 2009

I MISS NA


Aaetaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thangachi Misses you Soooo Much
Now i know how much i miss you for this Two Weeks or More
I didnt have someone to fight with or argue with for small things
I didnt have you beside me when i need that shoulder of urs to lean and cry on when i got my results
I didnt have you beside me to HUG you and share the joy of my results I didnt hear you for Two weeks
I didnt see you for Two weeks
Most Importantly I didnt Call you PRAVIN DASS FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS
I MISS IT NA.. HEHE
AND THIS TWO WEEKS FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS FOR ME WITHOUT ANY KIND OF COMMUNICATION WITH YOU I CANT BELIEVE MYSELF TO STAY QUIET WHEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE TO UNITEDSTATES IN MONTHS TIME FOR TWO YEARS..ARGHHHHH Anyway Cant wait to see you and give a BARNEY hug and tell you how much i missed you and many other things that i left out informing you for this two weeks. See ya then Ana ANIYATHI LOVES YOU!