Friday, January 16, 2009

I MISS ANA

Firstly I MISS YOU ANA..
Its been almost two weeks since i heard you over the phone even if you call me once a while from there its only for like ten minutes or little!
Come back fast k ..
Thangachi is waiting for you

Karthikai Masam is like over and my Vegetarian period is also coming to a END!
Hahah.. ON Monday, MAMA is coming back and we have a FEAST in Mama house! haha
Cant wait..
This Karthikai Masam has been a spiritual and devotional month
I experienced many things
I get to the devotional side MORE AND MORE..
I can feel the happiness in it
I am glad for that
SWAMY SARANAM

AND ..
**Praveenaaaaaaa Cant wait for OUR outing next week..
Must see you real Soon..LOVES
**GAYAAAAAAAAAAA IS MISSING IN ACTION.. HAHA
**DEBRAAAAA I MISS YOUR LAME JOKES.. HAHA
**I MISS YOU TOO J. Will see you next week.

Before i end this post a Small poem that caught my sight today.
When I was just a little girl my mama used to tuck me into bed
and she'd read me a story
It always was about a princess in distress
and how a guy would save her and end up with her glory
I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be
Then one day I realized that fairy tale life wasn't for me