Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Suceeded!

Thank you Ayyapa
I achieved what i wanted and will continue my studies from here
Thought of doing BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING OR PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE!
Must submit by tmrw..
Todae is PONGAL AND MY AYYAPAN'S MAGARA JOTHI!
Must go temple in about 3 more hours time
Excited to See Akka jes as usual!
haha
I thank those loved ones who were with me and giving all ur small wishes!
And to some People who loves to Bi**h about others
IF YOU DUN KNOW THE TRUTH THEN JUST SHUT IT
DON't THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING
The LOVE AND CARE THAT I HAVE ON YOU IS BEEN JUST DECREASING EACH TIME WHEN YOU HAD TO HURT ME BY YOUR WORDS! WHATEVER IT IS I DUN CARE ABOUT OTHERS AND I GO ON MY WAY. GOD IS WITH ME AND HE KNOWS THE RIGHT THINGS FOR ME
SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! THANK YOU


**AAETA I MISS YOU!