Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stomach Cramps are Killing me!

Thank you so much to Hema akka Nandhini Thangachi Gowri akka and My One and only Akkajes!
Yes i am gonna show that person that i am also capable of doing things!
Thanks alot to My Ana who dun Fails to Encourage me and bring out the best in me! Sorry na i have you to share my sorrows and cry on since the day i knew you. I have nvr thought that you are annoying when you advice me na. I feel so much so much better when i listened to you yesterday night. Yes i broke down but i felt so much better after sharing with you. As you always tell me i will grow up to be a intelligent independent young lady and you will see me grow na. Thats for sure! Thanks for standing by me and being with me at all times.You know me well na. Thank you for bringing the best for me at all times! Thangachi loves you Aaeta!

Gaya has left to PERTH!
I miss her
I wish her all the best for her studies there. God bless her at all times.
Call us soon Gaya.
Take care!
Many loves and Hugs for you!


Missing Praveena too
Someone is turning Eighteen on the 12th
haha.
Cant wait for her. haha
Must meet up with her soon!

Lunch at Bugis was fun
Haha
Had a great time with you after so long
Must meet up soon
Loves!


Mama i hope you are feeling better
Take good care and will come there to see you soon
Love you lots!