Sunday, July 27, 2008

Temples for Now!

This weekend make me go around the house with books. Friday was a BLAST in durga akka house. Prayers was good. I was very satisfied this time as i was involved in this ladies prayers this year! Went home with paranthaman anna in taxi. I was so tired the whole day. The next day was Saturday and i was not clean by then . Arghhhh. Irritating. But i was glad that i was able to make it on Friday. God's Grace! Saturday was so boring for me at home with books around me, haha. Planned to have lunch with praveena but i didnt know whether she was free so just decided to stay at home. Evening went to have dinner with Mummy and Appa. Watched Pollathavan. Chatted with Praveena.Jannah.Errol. Arun. Then went to bed . Today in the morning went to Market with Mummy and went for breakfast at the same time. Didnt have the appetite as i was so damn Irritated as i was having It! This happens all the time. Anyway tmrw is Monday and there is school. Hope school can make me a little fine. I miss going temples suddenly. So waiting for this friday where i will be clean . Should go Mariamman temple. I miss going there . Also to Perumal temple in serangoon. My favourite temple . Should go should go! haha!