Sunday, April 6, 2008

lalalalallallalala

Friday.
After school went home at 2pm. Took my shower and went yishun as i had practice for mass bajan on Sunday. Brought muthu with me and reached mama house at around 6pm. Waited for everyone to come. Practice finished at around 10plus. Bought akka jes a small cake and a card, A small gift that i can afford for. sorry akka jes if its too small. haha. Next year i give you a big one. i waited for sithi to return home. Mean while was watching the thillana mohanabal with mama and attai and fall asleep halfway . Sithi was home and mama woke me up. Sithi bought MacDonald's for me an herself , ate and slept .Haha. Damn sleepy.


Saturday
Woke up at 830am.text ana to follow me to sembawang to collect my uniform . Funny experience . wrote the address wrongly. We almost walked 45 blkS away the actual block. Ana was so funny. haha. Thanks to him. He bought me breakfast then finally reached the aunty house. Collected the uniform and went home with na again. Went over to his place . Played badminton . Actually just sit down only al never play. karthik anna sugu anna fat pig dinesh anna and aaeta came up with a word sembalang. Its actually sembawang loh. anyhow . Disturb me only only. Then met sithi and sitappa . Went northpoint . Bought shirt for appa as it was his birthday. Took bus 855 with sithi . went home . Gave appa that shirt. he was so happy. He gave me a sweet kiss on my cheeks and that made me happy .Once in a while i will receive his kisses. Haha. And slept

Sunday.
here comes Sunday. I woke up at 630am. Took shower. mummy dressed me up and waited for paranthaman anna to call me . Took taxi with him and went temple. Mass bajan was happening and i was bored at times. Had sever headache and wasn't feeling so good. Akka jes left earlier. then at the end. Ate with all the annas and sivaji uncle say that he will drop me home. yeah. Then was just relaxing on aaeta's shoulders. This muthu will not let me sleep at all. keep on throwing the scotch tape on my face. so iritating. Then went home at 330pm. took shower and slept till 730pm and now i am blogging. Weekend was spent like this and fun was filled. going back to school mode from tmrw. That's all for now.






*I LOVE YOU ANA AND THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WALKINGS AND ALL. AND THANKS FOR MAKING ME WALK 45 BLKS AWAY AND MAKING ME RUN AND GET TIRED. HA HA. MISSING YOU NA. TAKE CARE. **