Thursday, April 10, 2008

TIRED. SICK.PAINFUL.EXCITED.LOVES!

Monday didnt attend school as i was tired after mass bajan on sunday and i was really lazy. hahaa. Went out with mummy . SurprisIngly ana called me at 930pm while i was disturbing akka jes . Haha . I was like ana are u ok? haha. He was playing badminton . loosu . Then called him at 10plus again to sing for him then talk until 11plus. haha. So loong. But he realli made my nite well. So joyful after talking to him. haha. Iwas also so scared for tuesday as it was my 2.4 run. Haha. He made my fears run away by his songs. Thanks na. Love ya ton and tons!!


Tuesday was 2.4 run. OMG. I just didn't want to do it. No choice i did it with Debra. I was like whining all the way until PE lessons to Debra. HA HA. I was able to run without stop for 7 rounds , then i was getting tired and restless but i had no choice but to run. I really wanted to pass so i don't need to re test. I did my best and finally i passed. ha ha. Happy. Thanks to my classmates who cheered me off. I was really unwell after the run. I was really blacked OUT. I barely didn't want to go home as i will miss lessons. I really felt uncomfortable. After drinking 1oo plus then i was quite OK. Rest during my free period with singaraveluu.

After 3pm went up to class to help with the funfair matters as next Saturday is STC'S MEGA FUNFAIR. anyone interested come to me for tickets ok? Went home at 5pm. Took my shower and slept as i was really tired. Woke up at 730pm . wash myself and prayed. Was ready to watch Dreams. HAHA. Interesting story. After that went to do my maths tys and revised abit for chemistry. Went to bed around 10pm.

The next day when i woke up my legs were really painful . cant even stand up right. gosh! painful. wanted to stay at home. mummy was like ok then we should go hospital. i was like why? cos my cousin sis is giving birth today. Then i was so excited. Took taxi around 7am with mummy. Went Thomson medical centre. Waited until 753, the baby was born. haha. i was really excited to see our new born baby boy in our new generation group. hahah. i was the first sithi to see him when he came out with the nurse. SO small he was. Then later waited for rajesh akka to be conscious to see her. Went down to delifrance to have a bite. Then was talking to akka about her experience.haha. She was telling me all those happenings in the oPt theatre. haha. interesting tharmaen mama was so funny. He still can tell me all those he saw in akka's stomach as it was a operation.haha. Went home at 2pm. Rested and did revision in order to not miss lessons in school. And today my legs are still so painful. gosh!