Friday, March 28, 2008

THATS THE LOVE FOR A BROTHER LIKE YOU.

Sweet brother you let me down, until I found myself and said I have to go on with my life. I felt like a knife struck me in the heart torn apart, I looked you in your face and kissed you softly wishing, I thought that you would hear me.I will always remember that when someone hurt me and I Didn't understand why, you said remember I'm here I'll lend a helping hand. Every night I go to sleep with you on my mind hoping I will find peace , and i love you more than anything brother. This poem is totally dedicated to you and its all true deep down from my heart!


This poem is dedicated to you Na. i am sorry again. I wont do it again i promise! ha ha. i love you so much and i am grateful to you in many ways. you are always a brother in my heart and no one can replace you. loves!







**And SINGARAVELUUUU HA HA. i am always there for you as a good friend . I will try my best to be one for you. Don't demoralise yourself. go on. I am here to help you. I am not a smart one but still can try my best to help you . We should work together. GO GO GO JIA YAO. hahah. so lets work and laugh all we want. ha ha. I am always here for you. You are a friend who gives that care and love that i realised just a little later. I love you my singaraveluuuuuu. Take care and We can do it.





**ANIYATHI LOVE AAETA SO SO SO MUCHHHH***