Sunday, October 21, 2012

WEDDING BELLS!

Went for Durga aka and Vadi annae wedding yesterday!
Was so FUN! I had good times with loved ones there.. After so long i saw everybody there..
Finally akka and annae is MARRIED! Was so happy to see them all nicely dressed..
Akka looked gorgeous!
Swamy's blessings are always on them! SWAMY SARANAM! <3 p="p">

Took so man photos, and after wedding went over to sengkang to rest.
Had a tiring but AWESOME Saturday!
I loved it :)

Marriage, a very sweet and lovingly commitment..
A day that its all yours..
I saw happiness all around the place yesterday..
It was so SWEET!
So happy that akka got the right man in her life, and annae got his perfect woman in his life!
Both of them are my favourite!
All the best for them! <3 p="p">
Im in love with this photo!
We look so good ana.. After a long time, a very perfect photo..
I love you na.. and stop pressing my nose ok! U have never stop doing that to me..
 but i still love u na..