Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HappyBirthday ANA!


Firstly HapppyBirthday ANA!
Its your 26th, and the 8th year we are celebrating the happy special days together.
Na, You are someone who swamy gave me at the age of 14, and i still believe so..
Na, you are someone who i learnt so many things from, and u never failed to teach me and share with me good things..
The first time i called you ANA and even at that time it came from my heart..
Till now i am very proud to say our bond is as strong and loving as usual..
Yes, we dun spent times like how we used to, things changed, times are not the same, but deep down i know we love each other so much..
Na, i have u always in my prayers, and i hope and pray hard that u remain as happy as always, get married fast, and keep smiling na.. All your desires will come true na, i know u will do and wants the best for everyone around you, thats something i love the most on u na..
You have done so much for me, not only a brotherly love that u have given, but also the care and concern na..
Na, thankyou so much for the hard times when u never fail to be with me..
I owe you na..
Remember, i want you to see me grow up.. U have seen, you will see more!
So ana, Hope u are having good time, think good always, everything will be good for u..
Thangachi loves you, always! Miss you na :)) Once again HAPPPYBIRTHDAY ANA!


So do u still love me like before? I dun know, But i still love you..
I hate the small gap in between..Hopefully i feel the love back as fast from you..