Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heavy hearted

Sitappa is very upset.. Alot of things are happening around him..
Seeing him in this position hurts me soooo much..
I barely just tear when i see him like that..
Hearing him over the phone in his very upsetting tone hurts me..
I have nvr seen him like that..
Ya maybe two or three days he will be ok nor mally..
Now, he isnt..
Wad shall i do?! I dun know.. Very heavy hearted to see him like that..
Its making me crazy..

I love sitappa so much.. Yes we fight, argue, have the worst days together..
But he has been someone who made a impact on me..
Loads of love and a very tight bond has been there betwee us..
When i see him like that, i have no words..
Sitting beside him, and making him sleep is the only i could do..
Sitaappa, you dun worry..
Swamy knows everything.. i got pray for you.. You dun worry sitappa..
All will be fine ..
You be strong.. I am here.. loads of love!