Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LOVELOVE

SITTAPPA,  i know that you have so much of love for me..
I too have loads of love for you sittappa..
Your happiness is mine.. I will never leave ur hand and walk alone.. Becos i know that you mean lots to me..
Never even for once think that, i will leave you and go.. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE SITTAPPA!
Loveyyouu many.. kisses! Im gonna miss you badlyyy for this three days!















AND!!!
I was looking at mythili's facebook.. Those photos she had with her brother while he was there for a short holiday at texas..
I miss my ana..

But again, mythili's brother is coming back here, leaving her there..
You know, its realli painful..
Ask me i tell you.. Having ana there for this two years, i missed him like so badly..
I had difficult digesting thatt he wasnt here for this two years.. But now, he is gonna come back for good..
But looking at those times.. HAIZ! I use to have tears on my eyes at night thinking abt how much i miss him..
Ya it was difficult for me for a very long time.. I remember the first day, june 29 2009.. when he gave me his last hug and kiss.. I tell you, i was seriosuly gone! I coundt see my ana going  off to somewhere very far from me..
I know the pain, i know how much its difficult.. How terrible is it when u cant have ur loved one beside u when u need them..
In this two years, i think i have grown taller and a little more talkative, right ana?? hahah
But ana, i know how much i missed you, how much i went through..
When u went army, i still remember na, i will run to my phone when u call me.. hahah...
This two years have passed.. u are going to ba back for good.. Im gonna have u all for me..
and ya, time for me to be good also.. hahah.. WARNING!: BIG BROTHER COMING BACK!! HAHA
 25DAYS!