Friday, April 22, 2011

RANDOM thoughts

Sometimes, its so hard to please everyone..

April is going to end soon..
May is cominng..
May 7th is our eletions i guess..
Its like soo interesting actually..
My first time hearing about this and how much of other important things are involved in this..


I was in some random land where i thought about the times i had with ana..
Missinng him..
70 days!!

Sittaapa, I just love you so much ok..
Dun ever worry, or be afraid..
I will promise to be there always..
Always!!
Inbam endra pothum, Thunbam endra bothum, Endrum naam sontham marathu..
I loveyou muthu:))


Things are better now, I dun feel the pressure or tensions nowadays!
 Hope things go smoothly..
Hoping for more better things ahead.
AND SWAMY, sorry if i didnt sped time with u..
Coming back to uu.. I loveu swamy! SWAMY SARANAM!