Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mixed emotions covered me..

Sometimes, i dont know the reason for heavy heart that i have ..
I jus felt so today.. No reasons, but Upset, angry, irritated, jealous, TENSED!

Jus trying to overcome it myself and move on..
Feel soo lonely, and my Music accompanies me!

Tamil mozhi varam is here in singapore! soo exciting..  we have lined up shows in VASANTHAM!!
And the best and most esciting one is SORKALAM!! the tamil debate!
I remmeber those times in secondary sch! We use to participate in those debates and soo proud to telecast it on tv. So fun! I miss it, the cheering, shouting, dancing, SCREAMING!!
Precious times!!
Nevertheless, im watching it on vasantham, till april 24th we have good shows!!

TAMILAI NESIPOM! TAMILIL PEASUVOM!


Missing my brother!
another 87 more days!!! Lovelove na..