Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happpyybirthday APPA!!

HappppyyyBirthdayyy appalove!
Its ur 49th birthday pa.. Sooo old aready ah! hahah.. But you are always the handsomest one for me!
Just wanna tell you that, You mean loads loads to me..
Daddy's are always the first heros to their daughters.. You are my hero pa..
I hve got sooo many things to achieve and make you proud! I will never bring u down any time..
Just wait ok, I will be a police woman very soon! hahah..
Love you pa.. many more!
Hope u loved my gift::)))

Went over to sithi house for some renovation thing to do..
Ammm veryy tired!! Sooo much drained!
Its been like two days since i had a good sleep.. HAIZ!!

Im missing you loads! Sooo much!! But deep down i know that we share unconditioal love!!
Looking forward to spend that quality time with you.. Lovelove!!



85 MORE DAYS!! I miss ana!


Jananam maranam veandam, Intha thanimeiyin kodumei pothum..
Rannangal ennnnai kondral, Un ninaivae en swasam! :)))