Sunday, December 19, 2010

Updates

December is here and looking forward for the new year with alot of new aims and dreams!


Just some updates about myself,


School holidays are here, and ya its gonna be kinda boring but ya i will manage!
One more week for dudu to see swamy! Excited for him!


Went praveena house yest for open house! We had fun talking , i mean crapping!
Photos are in facebook!

Not forgetting


HAPPPPYYBIRRTHDAYY RAJINI UNCLE!!!
You rock as always and i pray to god that all will sucess for you..
Keep staying healthy, smart, stylish, and the SUPERSTAR!!
i loveyou UNCLE!!


you've always found a way to cheer me up even when im as down as can be. you replace my tears with laughs and smiles and never fail to be there. you've been that bestfriend who's just always there for me. you have no idea what that means to me and i promise i'd be that someone who understands you abit more than yourself. i'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear you know i'd cry to (:

I missyou and the simple things we had together..
Happiness that i had everyday was nothing compared to anythin..
Looking forward just u said, im also looking forward..
U are very special and i dun have a word to describe how special u are..
That little message from you made me soo good after soo long. U complete me!
I thankyou for that little happiness u give me without fail..

I miss ana, so much!
he never call me lor.. so busy somebody! i have to call and ask.. haiz..
Wait till he come back, im gonna punish him by making him listen to my guitar piece!
anyway, i learnt a song just for him.. looking forward to let him hear.. and that goes only to him
aaeta, thangachi loves you so much. flying kiss! catch it na.


podi podinnu naan thoratha vambula neethaana maativitte
nalla irundha en manasa naaraga thiruchuputta
karupaa irundha en irava coloura maathiputta
enudan nadantha en nizhala thaniya nadakka vitta
uLLa irundha en usura veLiya midhakka vitta