Thursday, December 9, 2010

Simple thoughts

I miss going to the movies. I miss the mrt rides. I miss the late night long long chats. I miss the sudden kisses.
I miss the soft hugs.
 A one-time thing which has been lingering on my mind always.
I miss the STARBUCKS sessions.


I miss talking late into the nights. I miss the giggly conversations and the ones where i was seriously speechless!
I miss  being  with you without the stress and the weariness. I miss going out freely without having to run errands or succumb to obligations. I miss doing things on impulse and not scheduled.



I miss the simple things.
I miss the rush of joy it brought me.
I miss the natural blush it gave me.
I am looking forward to having a special day with you and I hope it comes soon. . .


Am i asking for more?Or its me expecting!
Dun knw why but i know you are willing to give me even more than i ask..
Missyou soo much<3