Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Its about time for changes.

Another three more days for the new year. Not really lookin forward to it, but in a good note, its a new beginning and i wanna start off many new things this year too.
looking at resolutions for new years each year, is kinda boring!

Maybe i would say little goals i wanna achieve in the coming year..



1) finish off my DRIVING license
2) Start my new guitar lesson by feb
3) be more focused in school

And small things like,



- try to be a little calm when handling stuff
- have the courage
- dun be so sensitive



Thats about my little goals i wanna acheive.. And with HIS blessings im sure the new year is gonna be a great one for me. SWAMY SARANAM!



And its the last week of school holidays. haiz..
but ok, i dun need to rot at home anymore right.. Since ana is also here, after school im gonna see him aready.. atleast 10 mins will do with him.. so i can keep all this little things in mind to bring me along  until he comes back for good in another few more months..
i cannot still digest the fact that ana is with me here.. i love you na.








Hoping that all will fall in place with HIM beside me, I love u swamy like i always do.
 SWAMY SARANAM!