Sunday, October 17, 2010

Neengatha baram en nenjodudhan Naan thedum Sumaithangi Neeallava:)





Anyway performance today was seriously AWESOME!
I enjoyed myself there tonite. Music, something i will take for granted.
I learnt how music plays a part! I saw performances like veena, kathak dance, voilin, carnatic vocal by us, and bharathanatyam! AWESOME! I so proud to be part of this musical school..
We learn to appreaciate this kinda music. It gave me the pleasure , the peace and the love for music!
Looking forward to learn more and more about it!
Thankyou teacher for all the guidance, i know At times i was a little mischevious not listening and playing a fool. but never did i neglect you, i make my sunday mornings with ur malayalam which i somemore try to understand. haha, and yes i have learnt loads!! I love uu teacher! As tmrw is vijayathasami.. here we place our offerings to u for giving us the knowledge of music and giving us the blessings of SRI sarasawathi!( godness of knowlege!)


Looking forward for another week of school! I miss my brother! i love u na..


Unnakae uyriranaen ennalum ennai nee maravathey<3