Friday, September 10, 2010

Happiness, CAN WE BUY IT?

Sometimes i feel that its so UNFAIR!!!
SERIOUSLY!
Haiz, anyway im not bothered at all, I know wad im doing!

Im bored, seriously so bored!
Waiting for my HERO movie, PAIYAA!!! haha
ANA, Heard that??! haha

But WATEVER is it RAJINI UNCLE you rock always!
ENTHIRAN stills are AMAZING!!!
You look as astonishing as ever!:))
Looking forward for the movie eagerly, watching you on the big screens with MY no sound whistle!( i will try ok)
Vaisannalaum Ungae stylum alagum Innum Konja kodae Maralae!



It striked for a moment, Why is it so unfair when its ME!
When you can stay without calling me why cant I?
But at the same time, I told myself, NO, THINGS WILL CHANGE SOON!
Hoping for it, I dun know why, But you mean loads! I missyou!


HAPPINESS...
*Finding you musical soulmates
*when he smiles at you
*spinning around in the rain
*unexpected texts
*found something you thought it was LOST
*Feeling pretty
*getting letters in the mail
*Noticing something you never had
*Slipping on your new pair of shoes
*Cheering someone up
*KNowing that everything will be ok
lastly, "SAYING I LOVEYOU ANA" TO ANA!

I missyou, thats wad i always say na. Its kinda boring to see this all the time.
But thats the truth. Whenever i hear u over the phone, It just brings a smile
Once i say bye to you, It bring back my my frown!
Miss those even little things i had, rather we had together!
EVEN waiting for ur late night calls was HAPPINESS NA!
Thangachi loves you loads ok. HUG ANA!!


While walking down the street today, I thought why dun i have remained young like an 5 year old toddler ever. No worries, No tensions. All those we know areour loved ones, No hatreds. No jealousy, No problems, But JUST HAPPINESS!!!!


*kannoram kadhal vanthal Kannerum Thithipagum, Vaerondrum Thaevaiyillai Nee mattum POTHUM POTHUM!!