Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FLU!!! Thats another IRRITANT!
Anyway BIOCHEM was not bad! Can manage to do except for those 3 MCQ! ARGH!

Now that one is down! have four more to go!
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE PAPER today! Hoping for a good one!
WITH swamy's blessings I should be fine!

Guess what, I received a phone call from MY BROTHER YESTERDAY!
I wanted to ring him just to hear him
EVEN thought about asking him to sing me a song.
BUT He heard me i guess, hhaaha, he called!
I know he will call, He will make sure im FINE!
Thats my BIG BROTHER!
Hearing ana wherever he is, is always a delightment! AND hearing at tImes when im seriously down or maybe stressed, makes a great difference!
Like wad ana said another few more days then i can HAVE FUN!
Thankyou ana for that call, It made me feel better and soo loved!
Will ring you wen i end my paper! Till then u pls takecare, Drive carefully!!
Thangachi Loves you:)))


Looking forward for next week eagerly:))))


*Things change and people leave, but life doent stops for anybody!