Thursday, August 26, 2010

YAY!

Finally back with loads of updates AFTER the Two happy occasions last weekend.



AND MY SUDDEN FEVER! HAIZ! That was so sudden and irritating.
Hate the feeling of getting sick and all the vomiiting which is sooo IRRITATING!
Had enough of this. Thankyou swamy for making me feel better real soon.
Firstly congrats to my sithi sittapa.
Finally EVERYTHING is done. By HER blessings all were good.
We had fun. Loads of laughter and tears of joy. We waited to witness this special occasion for almost ten years. Now that all is done, We wish u all the very best and Have a happy Married life together. God bless you both:)) Loads of Love!!
Pictures are all on FACEBOOK!!


Next, CONGRATS my Duruga akka and VADI anna:)
Akka, U were sooooo GORGEOUS! Soo nice to see you and anna.
All the very best ka. Hope u enjoyed the Performance by US!
Swamy is with the both of urll, Have a happy married life together;)))
Iloveyou both loads!!


Friday was spend HAPPILY!
Saturday was FUN!
Sunday had a good lunch at MAMA house with all the icecream and talkings;)
Chalet birthday party for brammie aka on sunday was Nice.
Happybirthday ka;))Iloveyou

Monday was back to work at cherie hearts and unfortunetly returned with FEVER!
HAIZ!
And the week is almost gonna end. Its real fast. Staying with sithi and sittapa is soo fun at home!

Lookin forward for saturday , My rehearsal for the performance and Gayathiri akka ROM!
Sunday is jus gonna be a SLEEPING day at home!

Gonna do some lively and exciting activities everyday from next week, to prevent myself from sleeping all day;))



Anyway, Not forgetting HAPPY RAKHI to all my BIG BROTHERS!!
Ana, I miss you on this special day and My rakhi is on the way there, Catch it and tie it for me ok!
Thankyou ana. As u always know i miss you and i loveu loads loads loads.


Kaalam karaindhalum kolam sidhaindhalum pasam kuraiyadhu maaney
Neeril kulithalum neruppil erithalum thangam karukkadhu thayey
Pon mugam parkiren andhil en mugam paarkiren..
indha ponmanai paarthukondai ..sendru naan sera vendum
Meendum jenmangal maarumpodhu,,Naan un Thangaiyaga venum

Pasa ragangal pada venadum!
Thangachi always loves you and it will never change!:)



ps*
Because we know that separation is needed in a relationship, and that absence makes one heart grow fonder , At the end of the day, I realize that love is actually very simple. And I feel very happy together with you just knowing that you're always there for me when I need you.