Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its hard to choose!

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will." :)

Sometimes i do realize that things change.How will it be if i have everything i had before.
Its a joy in my life. But We dun have everything in our hands. Miss those times actually..
How i wish i was the little kid where choosing the right crayons was the only hardst choice at that time.

New Bonds, New found love, New commitments , New goal , is all that im having now.
Not forgetting those who are with me till now. I just wish all those will remain forever with me.:)

I miss you na, When i saw ur wall post on my profile, I was really touched to hear that.
It reallly made me smile. Sometimes this small things that u say really makes me go..
Ana, i really miss those times with you. I am not spending my time like how i do so last time.
This coming june will be ONE YEAR of your USA trip! Im just waiting for ur another one more year to go...
Not only me alot of ur loved ones miss you... Nobody can miss you like how i do na.
U were the gem of my life.. How can i forget the times with you... Just worried at times that my communication with u is low.. but i know u love me no mattr wad, and thats enuff..
Pls takecare. And remember na, I do love you and i mean it:)


OMG! Chaechi that was reallllyyy sweet of you...
i didnt expect that big teddy bear from you...But chaechi next time dun do this ah..
Your hugs and kisses is more than enuff for me. But i really love it.. Thankyou chaechi..
I dun always tell u this but ah chaechi, I am really gifted to have u with me. Seeing you smile makes my day.. U are in me everyday.:) sorry at times i a little naughty but i do love u and mean it chaechi. Pls takecare. DUn strain! I will makesure my presence is there always with you. Thats a PROMISE! hugs!!!;)

AND anna, Thanks for the day:) Thanks for your love:) I really appreacite it.
U know, I am loving you everyday.. U mean lots to me. Watever u told yest ah i was listening very carefully and i will make sure ALL that u told yest will definetly come true and i will be beside you always:) I loveyou alot anna:) Pls takecare and imy!:)