Monday, June 28, 2010

Finallyy wanted to blog after soo many things being done:))

Back to school now and yes today's lesson was great and a sudden passion for environmental issues and solving them:) Wad to do, Diploma in environmental science what:))haha

Anyway weekends were packed last week. Attended PRADHANA VIZHA! Awesome i would say:) After soo long i saw everyone. Was soo nice actually.. Stress relieve and yes i had fun watching it Live!! Congrats to Vishnu anna, Maran anna, Udaya akka:)

Saw my GT anna after sooo longg..YAY!!

AND KAS, i missed you hell loads.. Seeing you after sooo long was sooo refreshing;) Iloveyu kas, waiting for our vstar Gathering:))

And as usual , I missed ana loads on friday.. Heard the song he use to sing for me and thats it i coudnt control my tears.. I missed u brotherdearest:) Just sooo much ana..Pls takecare and be careful na:) Thangachi lovelove:))

* Hope everything goes fine. Totally stressed and WORRIED!!