Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Music makes my day


In love with this song
Arrahman sir is great:)
A sudden interest in his songs and i realized no one can produce music piece like that:)) Superr:)

And yes not forgetting the new Hossana song..
Wahhh everyday it makes me melt! cheers sir;))



Andyes for the special someone, Each and everyday u make me realize how special u are. Thanks for making my day! And dun worry will sing the song for u! ahha





Everybody wanna know how I feel like, feel like, I really wanna be here with you
Its not enough to say that we are made for each other its love that is Hosannah true
Hosannah… Will be there when you’re calling out my name
Hosannah…Feeling like my whole life has changed
I never wanna be the same, its time we rearrange
I take a step, you take a step and I’m here calling out to you…
Love the lyrics:)))