Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pre birthday celebrations With My GG akkas.
Gejaz akka brought us to LAGNA.. the bare foot dining at tekka.
Was great.
We had chocolate fondue. YUMMY!
Thanks akka for the treat. We had lots of fun together.
Finding for shoes and ya SHOPPING! hahah..
Had fun buying thing and as usual the little gossips and lots of laughter..
Tekka walking and appolo chellapas was fun too.
Gejax akka was the one with lots of things to bring home..haha..keep shopping..
haha
Anyway thanks loads for the day akkas. I had fun..Waiting to see yourll again..

Waiting to head down for bajans tonite
Cant wait to see AYYAPA..

Cant wait for tmrw.
God's grace i need to be at studio at 1pm..
I can go temple and then i shall go there..
I hope all turns out good tmrw.
DONT FORGET TUNE IN VASANTHAM AT 9PM TMRW..
AND PLS DONATE GENOUROUSLY.


I miss you na.
i miss the claps ana..
I wish i can see you now..
I feel like singing you a song..
I miss you so much brother.
Thangachi Loves you:)