Monday, November 30, 2009

birthday

My 18th birthday was something i didnt look forward to this year.
Dont know why. But i didnt feel so special about it.
Anyway im 18 now. haha
Cant believe that im getting Old ready.
Anyway it was fun filled day ..Just that i was upset about some things,
Kai kodupom show was great
I am so proud that im Part of it. It was a big show with all vasantham artists there.
I was so proud to be there.
Due to some time problem i wasnt able to perform on air. But it was fun experience there.
It happens and we cant blame anyone.
But i had fun..
Thankyou to all vasantham artists who made me smile..

Not forgetting my dearest

Chaechi thanks for spending the day with me
I was so touched
U made my day chaechi
I owe u loads..
I had lots of fun with you..
I thank god for that..
I had no heart toleave you and go..
I missed you so much
Thanks loads for the caramel..
I had good time drinking it..haha
Thank alot chaechi
I saw my brother..:)
I LOVE YOU CHAECHI:)



I missed you na..
I missed lots yesterday
While listening to the recording of u singing i almost teared na..
I am sorry i called u a few times. But i didnt have a choice.
Thangachi is waiting to see u na..
I got lots to tell you..
Faster come na thanagchi needs to hug you..
Ana, i love you..



Thanks alot for all those loved ones who didnt fail to wish me and brought a smile to my face:)
I appreaciate those.
Thanks for all the msges and love.
Thankyou to you too ayyapa.
I need you.:) swamy saranam:)