Monday, October 5, 2009

MERE PIAR!















Mere Piyar..haha
Love with this song..
Omg, i saw ana on webcam on monday while in school..
Ididnt hear him but i saw him..It was so exciting..
I didnt expect that..I know how much i missed ana..
Too bad i coudnt hear him..But seeing him is a pleasure..
I love u too ana..Manymany! I still miss ur kiss! Cant wait to get that from you when u come back!


And now VASANTHAM STAR 2009 has come to a end..With our very own VICKNESWARAN! You deserve it annae
And siva mama, U rocked the stage too..You are always my star! Missing you!
Missing the whole crew badly.
Must meet up!
Pictures are all on facebook..
I had fun on the finale day..Loads that words cant help to tell..
Thankyou so much to producer.asst producer.camera uncle.G T annae. Sara annae.All 24 contestants..
It was not only a stage where i sang..A stage where i learnt things..
Not only friendships but Bonds!
A sweet memory..Thanks to ayyapa!

Things are going ok on my side..
I guess it will be fine throughout..
Cant wait for tmrw..
We have practiced hard..So for sure it will be a rocking performance..
Thanks stan for being a Motivator at all times..
School is going good..
Still a little unsure about the Environment..
New classmates are good..All of them are so studious! haha
Its time for banupriya to work even harder with them..
In a way i felt that its good for me!
Anyway three modules of this week i have aready gotten a A!
Quite happy about it! thanks ayyapa


!

And finally..
IM missing my brother loads actually
Dun know why i really feel the distance between us now!
Coming saturday is his Big day!
Hope he will have fun there!
God bless him at all times
Thangachilove u anA!