Saturday, October 10, 2009

I LOVE ANA!


Happy birthday to my DEAREST ONE!MY FAVOURITE!MY ANOTHER HALF! MY LOVINGING ONE!MY ONE AND ONLY ANA!

IN THIS SPECIAL DAY I REALLY WISH ANA WAS HERE WITH ME HERE!
Every year i use to say many things to you on this day..
The same thing im gonna say to you again ana..

You are the most precious gift i got from Ayyapan!
Nobody can replace you..
Only my tears can tell you how much i missed u on the 29th june 2009!
I feel the months are going slow..
I want my ana back now..
But its not going to Possible!
I cant wait na to hug and tell u how much i missed u!
I wanna see ana!! haizzz
I miss ana's kiss on this special day!
Nevertheless my wishes and love nvr decrease for you ana
I have been naughty but no matter wad i always keep u with me
While writing the poem i almost teared na
It specially for u
I wrote it with lots of love for u!
The pain is not cured until i see u!
Anyway, ana i wish u the best!

God always bless u ana..I dun fail to remind ayyapan abt you to keep You fine there and be there with u always..He is watching you ana!
So watever is it keep ur charming smile on ur face..
YOUR THANGACHI ALWAYS LOVE U NA!
KEEP ME WITH U NA..I NEED YOU ALWAYS FOREVER! IMISSYOU PRAVIINNNDASSS!

ஈழத் தாய் மடியில் மலர்ந்தாய்...பிற நாட்டில் குடி கொண்டாய்...
ஈழத்தை யாசித்தாய்... நேசித்தாய்...
இணைய வலை ஊடாக என்னுடன் இனிமையாக உரையாடினாய்...
அண்ண என்ற மகத்தான உறவு கொண்டு என்னுள் நுழைந்தாய்...
கணினியின் தட்டுப் பலகையின் உதவியுடன் பல முறை என்னை சிரிக்க வைத்தாய்...
ஏனோ... பிரிவு என்ற சொல் கொண்டு என்னை அழச் செய்தாய்???
முதல் தடவை வடித்தது என் விழிகள்
இணையத்தில் கிடைத்த உறவுக்காய்...புரியவில்லை எனக்கு...
ஏன் விழிகள் துளிகள் சிந்தின என்ற கேள்வி மீண்டும் மீண்டும் எழுந்தது என் நெஞ்சத்தில்..
.அண்ண என்ற ஓர் சொல் மட்டும் கேள்விக்கு பதிலாய் கிடைத்தது...
ITS FOR YOU ANA!