Monday, July 20, 2009

Om Shakti
Aadi masam has started
Woohoho
Weekends are fully booked with bajans.
Exciting
My voice is like only air coming out
hahah
I need to drink lots of water and eat as many strepsills
Luckily performance is on aug 15th
Stilla long way to go
Luckily
But mama has asked me to practice ready
I just need some time to get over this throat pain
Sangeetham classes are going good
Next week no class teacher going kerala
haha
So bajans here i come
Mnay things are happening
soo stressed
I feel like standing in the centre of a circle surrounded by bees
And yes nothing is permenent in our lives
Thats heartbreaking.
Aniwae this week I eard ana over the phone for some time
Thats really exciting
I was so happy
Emotions cant be controlled
I MISS YOU SOO MUCH PRAVIN DASS
Take careof urself
be good and enjoy ur days there na

Thats it for now
and thanks lots for ur call praveena It made a difference
It was quite long since i heard you
I cant wait to see you
Love you many babe
Take care
Gayaaaa, faster come la! aha