Friday, July 24, 2009

Ok I just dont know what the hell is wrong with this blogger!

Anyway This week has been occupied with many things and assignments to be done

Photoshoot was great
Didnt expect it To be too good
Many exciting things

But just that it was tiring waiting for my turn and finish my interviews
I was soo scared to do my interviews.
it wasreally the funny moment!
I enjoyed myself there and at the same time made friends with all the akkas and annaes.



Anyway, Things are going good
I need to manage my time well
I am trying my hard to concentrate on my practices
I have to put in effort
haha

Still looking well at the song to try new variations

With many things in my head as usual it ended with all my precious times spent with akka gowri and akka gejax!
I just love the swings! ahah
Met durga akka yesterday
Had fun playing happy family
Should have more people so that it will be even more fun!
We decided not to play with vadi annae he will cheat! ahaha

Monday is approaching
I got to go back to school
No more excuses banupriya
ahha
Few more weeks left

At this moment i really miss my brotherprecious
I really wished he was here with me
I practically got loads to tell him
It is just getting overdued!
Hope to hear him real soon
Thangachi misses you na

Thats it for now
So glad that dinesh annae is better now
God bless him
Take care annae

*I LOVE YOU AAETA!