Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I AM SOOOO SLEEPY!!!
hahah. No matter how much Rest i take i still use to Complain.
I guess i am not going school tmrw. I am sotired!
I might sleep tmrw. haha
Today's module actually sucked my blood.
It was all about Physics and i hate it soo much.
Lecturer was so surprisingly Lenient today.
Anyway, Test today was fine. I was a little sleepy when doing but i managed to finish it.

This week is gonna end soon. Haiz.
Its Getting me Worried!
Anyway Father's day is coming. I dont know what to get Appa.
Maybe a hug will do i guess. hahaha I am terribly Broke for this time.

Heard that Vasantham Star auditions are coming. Still thinking whether to join. hahah
Have some songs in my mind.
Haven decide yet
Need to consult Vadi annae.

Thats it for Now.
AND I LOVE ANA !



PS:12 MORE DAYS