Friday, May 22, 2009

Brother's love is sooo Sweet

Its Break Time! Hahaha.
I eating Coconut bread. Thank you mummy ..
Today Is Friday and the week is gonna End. Yea..
So tiring and sleepy..
Cant wait to go home. But there is Guitar Practice today. Haiz It ends at 8Pm.
Week Has been going good Except for the travelling.
After one week I talked to ANA yesterday. Sorry again ana.
You made Know again How Much i mean to you.
After you reminding me the days i then realised my mistake.
But to correct you, i have never had thought that you are somebody else.
As i always tell you, After mummy and Daddy the one that i rely the most is ANA!
You are my ana and i will never change the Mindset ever.
I love you as much as you always love This naughty one.
Its gonna be Practically sooo sooo sooo hard for me. I will just Hope for the best when ana is not here with me.
I promise that for the remainig 38 days i will make sure that i make you smile and make you know that I love ana sooo much.
Keep smiling Brother and God will definetly give you the strength at all times and i will pray for that.
Hope to see ya Tmrw and i cant wait to give you a BIG BARNEY HUG!! I missed you so much na