Monday, November 10, 2008

Its for you na!


Na, yes i am a little bothered and disturbed by things. I know that all this are actually unnecessary. Thoughts make me think . Its definitely unnecessary. I am just very scared nowadays whether i will lost this beautiful bond of BROTHER AND SISTER JUST BECAUSE OF MY UNNECESSARY THOUGHTS. I know that aaeta loves me so much. That's how much i love you Na maybe twice the time you love me. You are the one i first call to CRY AND LAUGH AND SHARE MY HAPPINESS WITH YOU. I dun want to lose you Na. I want aaeta. Next year you will not be here and for this small misunderstanding i dun wish to lose you. I CANT JUST STAY WITHOUT SMSING YOU OR CALLING YOU IN ONE DAY. YOUR CALLS AND SMS IS THE ONE I ALWAYS AWAITS FOR AND THAT MAKE ME SO HAPPY. I JUST DUN KNOW HOW TO BRING OUT MYSELF. ANA I AM DEFINITELY THE PROUD ONE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE MY BROTHER. Simply no one can replace you Na. YOU are god's gift to me and everyone knows that you are my BROTHER. I have you in my heart the highest place in my heart and i will not fail to tell you that THANGACHI LOVES ANA EVERYDAY AND EVERYTIME. IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG WHICH HAS HURT YOU OR MAKE YOU SO DOWN I AM EXTREMELY SORRY AND I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN TO HURT MY AAETA. ANIYATHIKU PRAVIN AAETAN THAN ISTAM. I LOVE YOU AAETA!
WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL!