Thursday, July 3, 2008

SINGER.


This was my first SPB song that i sang on stage at age of 10 on this school event. I simply love this song when i first heard it from appa. SPB was my favourite singer since 10 and even now whenever i hear his songs i just simply forget my sorrows and will continue listening to him. I just felt like blogging about my journey through MUSIC in this particular entry. Singing was something i love to do. At the age of 8 started singing when i went for sangeetham classes and thaevaram classes in temple. I participated in many stage performances and competitions and i will definitely will be the 1st or the second place. That gave me the motivation of singing and i realised that i really can sing. At the age of 13 i joined SRI SASTHA PILLAIGAL for bajans. That was really a turning point for me . I will not forget each and everyone there who contributed one or another way for my success in singing. Firstly mama was the one who taught me how to sing with sruthi and how to follow the beat and sing along. I will not forget all those times when i learnt many things from him. If now can sing with sruthi and proper key the credit goes to mama always. When i first saw durga akka singing i really wanted to be like her one day singing and leading a song . Now i can sing many other songs leading my brother's and sisters. That's really a proud moment for me. She was also my inspiration. Th first CD that was published by SRi SASTHA PILLAIGAL was something that i dun fail to listen each day at that time before i joined them . Bajans is something i enjoy alot. Every bajans i learn something that is useful for me from everybody there. Part of my success come from my BAJAN group . Not forgetting mummy and daddy who loves to hear me singing even now. They always encourage me even when i participated in YARR ANTHA STAR IN VASANTHAM CENTRAL. YARR ANTHA STAR was a beautiful thing to remember in my life. I learnt plenty of things there . It was a great oppurtunity when i got to meet many singers and interacting with them was something i enjoyed. I made new friends and still in contact with them. Even if i wasn't given the chance to enter the finals after my semi finals i learnt many things in that four months of journey with them. a good experience with cameras , lightings , singers and all. i enjoyed it. Being a singer is not my ambition but i will love to be if i got the chance one day. I am going to continue my sangeetham classes and my veena and wait for the next VASANTHAM STAR . HAHA.