Monday, June 23, 2008

So many things lined up for Blogging but i really no time for it.
Firstly the study session with Praveena as usual on Tuesday and Friday. It was good and i really did study with her for almost 4hours. We did it babe! haha. We are still in the preparation for Prelims which is this week and next week. I am trying my best to do well for all. Then went meeting at mama house on Friday regarding Sunday event. I was assigned to sell drinks with nandy and kasturi. As you know setting up shops is something i really enjoy doing especially during Mass bajan! haha. Saturday was a day out to Theme park. Spent time there with Nandy and thambis. Went mama house at night to stay over . Hhaha. FUN ,anyway disturbing sabrish was something i enjoy doing most. Haha still remember all those words he use on me. HAHA. Sunday was equally a exciting day for me. Day started off with MacDonald's breakfast with all akkas and annas. Then set off to THE CAGE! hahha. Soccer was somethiNg i Hate watching at times. But on Sunday i Loved it mann! hahah. Especially when we girls played was the best. I was going around pushing akka jes to get the ball. hhaha. Not forgetting i really had a good bond with Akka jes and duruga akka. I really enjoyed my day. Hope this bond goes on forever ! I love them both. Sunday was really tiring for me and at the same time enjoying it. Camwhoring was something that we did all times there. haha. Photos are with duruga akka. Now i cant wait for ADI MASAM. Before that i have to do my prelims well and really brush up as i dun have much time. I am trying my level best. SOOOOO ya thats it for this entry.

NOT FORGETTING THALAIVAR'S KUSELAN. HE LOOKS COOL AND HANDSOME . I LOVE YOU UNCLE. KEEP ROCKING I CANT WAIT FOR UR MOVIE THALAIVA!!!!