Saturday, April 12, 2008

It look like as if i am too free to blog nowadays! Haha. Anyway this week was quite fine. Quite busy with school as this coming Saturday the 19th is funfair. We are almost prepared. ExCIted in a way. Aaeta was sick and having fever for the past two days. I was so worried when i heard him over the phone. Went to see him Today. I was so much relieved after seeing him. Gave him a big barney hug . Hhaha. He is better now. Went MacDonald's with him. Treated me mac chicken and MC flurry. THEN Met sithi , went to collect nandy's uniform. then went for lunch at northpoint in this Thai restaurant. The food was good. The both of us had HOTPLATE SEAFOOD FRIED RICE. haha. Crazy us. Sithi is s fun to be with. I spent quality time with her. The bond is getting stronger . I love her that much too. More fun awaiting for us. And aaeta don't anyhow say things that make me upset ok. No one knows the love i have for you. Not even you. You are my brother no one can say NO. I will Pray to god so that this relationship will remain forever till my last day in earth. I love you no matter what.

SOME of the photos we took .