Monday, April 21, 2008

The fun begins.

FRIDAY

Finally Friday was here. The most awaiting event . We finished school at 150pm and started to prepare for our 75Th years of celebration. '' THE FUNFAIR". The weather was really hot. We almost finished all our preparation on Friday. I wasn't able to wait for the next morning. Sithi came over . I forced her to come so the next day she can follow mum to funfair. I got my attire and things prepared before i went to bed.

SATURDAY

Woke up at 6am. Went to meet Debra and Geraldlyn in Bukit Merah MacDonald's. Had our breakfast there with my coffee along. We were almost late for school. We reached school and started our last touch up for our MASTERMIND stall. Everything was done. At around 830am funfair was officially started by our principle. Woohoo. Excited. The first stall we went was the nail Polish one. Debra made me sit there waiting for her for almost half an hour seeing her painting nails. Hhaahaa! Then just went around roaming. My shift was only at 1.30pm so we were just going around playing a fool out of ourselves. Saw my primary school friends after grandfather years. hahah! I had so much of fun on that day with my class mates. I wasnt able to spent time with my girlfriend singaravelu as she was with her classmates and busy in her stall. hahah. Debra was all along with me with mellisa. We joined samantha ,kaining and shumei too. Had so much funn. But here and there i got to see singaravelu jumping and running everywhere. hahah. it was really a day of friendship. Spent time with my form teacher too. Mummy, muthu ,vicky and sithi was there around 130pm. IT was my duty time so didnt get to go around with them. Muthu came to play in my stall. hahah. then after shift around 330pm went around sgain with debra. Bought balloons and many badges . lEft fun fair , rushed home as i need to go yishun for bajans. Left home around 530pm with sithi. Bajans was fine in sangeetha akka house. We cut cake for dinish anna and sugu anna. Left home with mama.

Sunday

In the morning , went to meet aaeta dearest for breakfast. Had breakfast with him , dinesh anna and dass uncle. Later ana went out with dass uncle. So i was trapped by this fat pig. H e disturbed me all the while until i reached home. My gosh! IRRITATING ! Then went back to mamA house. It was so bored there. EESHAWAR DURGA AND BABY was not there. Sithi had to go work at 130pm. I was realli damn bored. So went to meet ana again for a icecream treat. THanks na. tHen went mama house took a little nap and started to be ready for bajans. I was to sing in the stage. hahah! i was really scared.
So went temple. i Was excited to see akka jess. She is really pretty now with her rebonded hair.(oh sorry akka i told out the secret!) hhah. Thanks for your fruit tart akka jess. Then in temple the dance was really nice . Our turn was there. This muthu anna was like sitting directly in front of me showing me his crazy faces. nonsense. Not forgetting akka jes, aaeta pravin, vadi anna guna anna devan anna who gave me the encouragement by smiling . Thanks vadi anna for your comments. Thanks to muthu anna who was giving me the loosu faces and telling my mistake to the world by his golden mouth. arghhh! anyway i really had a good time this weekend. Thanks to aaeta who spent so much for me. haha. and now i will have to set some golden rules for myself this week.

1) Be more attentive in class
2) Concentrate.
3) Sleep early
4) use less time in computer
5) study for mock.


thats it for now! loves!

**i miss you akka jes and akka duruga.
**i love my aaeta so much**
**thanks sithi for everything . loves**