Saturday, March 8, 2008

EDUCATION FOR LIFE. (EFL) in school was fantastic. To tell the truth this is one of the best EFL i have attended in school life. its a mission this year. People from novena church came to spend the three days with us. it was fantastic. i learnt and realized many things. Even there was some sad incidents in that week i still learnt something each day. I learnt about the love my parents have on me. the love that friends share with everybody and the self esteem we have in our selves. I got to know my classmates well after this EFL. the mission team was so funny. i met new people. Joshua , Francis and kemmy and not forgetting father Gerald. So wonderful people. i enjoyed myself. it was a good bonding indeed. And Judy you made my day by your words. i love you too. And not forgetting all those friends who stood by me . and just wanted to tell jannah , my laughing partner that DUN WORRY GIRL. BROTHER IS RESTING PEACEFULLY. I WILL PRAY TO GOD FOR HIM. BE STRONG. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU. LOVED!

** I LOVE YOU AAETA**
YOU ARE ALWAYS SPECIAL IN MY HEART.
TAKE CARE.