Monday, March 3, 2008

BAJANS!

1st march.

ON Saturday afternoon, made my way to mama house after visiting MDIS! The stupid 855 was so long . i had to wait for years to take the bus. arghhhh! Wanted to go see aaeta but didn't want later. i didn't wanted to disturb him. so at home only attha and aunty and not forgetting my loving sabrish baby. played with him for a while . Eeswar and durga came home after swimming lessons. had funn with them. Had some chatting with mama who was trying to figure out his hand phone problem but couldn't at last. ha ha. AKKA JESS came. woohoo. i was soo excited to see her. helped her with some markings of her tution centre test papers. soo funny Mann! ha ha! spent time with her until night, when Devan Anna came to fetch her. haha! we were watching jodi no 1 and laughing all the while . hahaha. stupid dance. !! AT around 1130pm sithi was back. by the time my eyes was areadi in the sleeping mode. but was still chatting with her until 1am.

2nd march

Woke up at 7am. got readi by 830am. then suba akka came . had some talking with her. then my aaeta came. was so excited to see him. gave him a tight hugg and went to drink coffee b4 i faint. then akka jes came. hahah. funny la she. hahah! whenever i see her i feel like laughing. hahah! then we watched jodi no 1 again until everyone was there readi. We left around 930am . i was the first one to start the bajan. vinayagar song. oh shit i forgot my first saranam. i was so embarrassed. nvm forget it i still continued with my all time fav song vinakathil. haha. then it went. so tiring. ended at 1230pm i think. then went to eat. then had some chatting and fights with that muthu anna and the fat pigg... then went to the void deck to wait for mama. had MacDonald ice cream while waiting. then at arond two plus we left to yishun . i was sitting at the back with Ana. had a good sleep on his shoulders. hahah. sorry ana. this muthu anna and the fat pig was keep on disturbing me. so loosu! arghhhh. then went mama house for a small meeting . omg this was my First time making orange juice for everybody. hahah. it was nice la indeed. then went down to Say bye bye to aaeta. went home. watched tv until five when akka jes brought me to the shop with Devan Anna to buy CHICKEN RICE. HAhaAH thank you akka. Devan Anna keep on singing the same song same line but wrongly. that made me laugh all the while . ahahaha. sooo funny. then left at 8pm . mama gave me money to take taxi. SO nice of him. reached at 830PM. took my shower . packed my bag, and went to sleep. hahah.

INDEED IT WAS A GOOD BONDING TIME WITH MY AKKA JESS AND I MISSED MY DURUGA AKKA LOTS TOO.

AAETA ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR NEW JOB AT SEMBAWANG AIRBASE OK? DUN WORRY EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. GOD BLESS YOU AND I LOVE YOU NA.