Tuesday, January 15, 2008

PONGALO....PONGAL!


Hey its pongal. haha! i am so excited today as its pongal. didnt attend school. mummy and me went to temple in the morning . surprisingly it wasnt so crowded! then we went tiong bahru to get myself contact lenses to wear later to temple. then we ate vegetarian meal and went home! Tonite its our event in temple. i am so excited to tie the new saree from kerala. hahah! and i cant wait to see my lovely aka jes and pretty duruga aka my brotherlove pravin and not forgetting my bengali nandy! hahah! we are really gonna have fun! i am just so waiting for the time to be 6pm! hahah! haiz tmrw there's school. but anyway its gonna be fun.


*And gaya i am really gonna miss you badly! you are really special to me! i am happy for you but at the same time i am really sad ! keep in touch gal. loved much!