Monday, December 10, 2007

Back with a new post! ok i shall start from Thursday. Eeshwar came over here to stay. So funn with him. On friday ammu and me went over to bukit merah to shop for presents for mummy and appa. Sat was their wedding anniversary. i wasnt able to make up my mind in what to get for them with my pay this time. haha. then for appa i bought a singlet for him to wear, then for amma i bouth this non-stick cookware for her to use. haha. then ammu asked me to take taxi instead of a bus. haha. then reached home . i put the non-stick cookware outside so that amma wont know. haha. funny work. i got wait untill she sllep so that i can bring it in. appa was laughing at me for that silly work i did. haha. On Saturday we woke up arond 9am . watched jodi no 1. then i put villaku for ayyapan then we went down to eat breakfast with mummy. Then muthu, vicky, eeshwar and me left to yishun in the cab. On the way i received a call from my ana. then he asked me to choose one character from the four he is gonna say. then i choosed TIGGER. then he put down the phone without telling me why. then reached yishun , i ate in mama house , kids were all going to the swimming complex with attai. so me and aunty was at home. Then aaeta asked me to come down . I went . ana was so funny that day. keep on asking to take photo. haha. then to my surprise ana gave a huge TIGGER FOR MY BIRTHDAY. IT WAS SO LOVELY. i just loved it. so nice. THANK YOU ANA. then we went to shop with that fat pig dinesh. haha. he was keep on disturbing me. hate him. then we took many photos . haha. so lovely. i loved that phots so much. i just love the one particular photo so much. so lovely. i dont know how to describe it. but i just love it. really sweet. then ana went home . i went to mama house. watched tv. then got ready by 6pm. nandy was there. we went together with karthik anna , suhjesh anna, sugu anna and muthu. bajans was good as usual. then on Sunday we went to segar samy house. bajans was happening. i sang velava. arggh. haha. i loved playing with aka jes zip. haha. then aaeta didnt come . he sick. i asked sara anna to give aaeta the lolipop i bought for him inorder for him to get well soon. then went to mama house. mama was so sweet to give us taxi money . hahha. reached home at 3pm. mummy and appa was at home. muthu and vicky stayed in mama house. FREEDOM!! hah. then we three went shopping in bukit merah Ntuc.so funn. amma bought me this doll for 25 dollars . its very sweet looking.If i press the left hand it will say MAMA. If i press the right hand it will say PAPA. haha. then its left leg will make crying sound then its right leg makes laughing sound. haha. so cute just like me. haha. then appa bought for me this wine to drink at home. i bought many things for myself. haha. i had fun shopping with mummy and appa. then we went home to put the things at home. At night we three went for dinner, came home around 9pm. then i took a hot bath. went to bed at 10pm. so tired! ok now time for pictures!!!

**I LOVE YOU AAETA PRAVIN**