Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MY BIG BROTHER IS BACK!

Sometimes, i just get soooo jealous, when i see things..
But then i realize that, after all im just a another new person that came into your life..
Im just somebody, but not yours..


ANA IS BACK!
The two years wait is over..
My another half.. is here to complete me..
ANA, everytime, in this two years, i know i have missed alot of things from you..
Miss the long chats, our singing time, our little arguements, our fights, MOST OF ALL the LOVE, the BOND!
HAHA, and yes, a big warning to me.. YOU ARE BACK! no more being naughty.. haha

a VERY SPECIAL bond of brother sister..
I wanna stop that absense, distance that i had with you, i wanna bring back the strong relationship that i had with you..
I missed you loads aready.. I dun wanna miss you even more..
I hope things will be really great with us..
COS, you mean lots to me..
AAETA, thangachi loves you so much..
Looking forward ana to see you..
BIG BARNEY HUG!